Dental Implants TDental Implants To Replace Missing Teeth!
A dental implant is a “root” device, usually made of titanium, used in dentistry to support restorations that resemble a tooth or group of teeth to replace missing teeth.
- Implants can last a lifetime and do not decay
- Implants integrate into your bone and prevent the bone loss & gum recession that can occur with other tooth replacement
- Implants look, feel, and function like natural teeth
- Implants don’t harm your neighboring teeth
- Dental Implants are fixed to the underlying bone using titanium screws.
- Missing single tooth-Implant and crown restoration